Website Marketing Solutions for small to medium businesses in Bathurst
There’s no need to limit yourself to a Web Designer who lives in Bathurst!
The internet has revolutionised and opened up the way companies do business. Web Designers are no different.
Now you can choose the right web designer by what they can do for your business. Not by where they live.
When you are spending money on a website, it pays to know what you can expect a website to do for you.
Did you know that creating a web page is now so easy, virtually anyone with basic technical knowledge can do it?
But there’s a lot more to creating a good website than putting up a few nice looking pages. A good website is all about marketing:
- It’s about selling your product or service to the people who want it
- It’s about convincing visitors you are better than your competition
- It’s about convincing visitors who are not ready to buy from you, to change their minds and become a customer
How will you choose a Bathurst web designer ?
will choose your designer because:
- they’re located nearby in Bathurst?
- someone quotes a price that sounds about right to you?
- the designer uses lots of images or image sliders?
What you should expect from your web designer
What is most important is to understand everything that a well designed website can do for your business.
What you pay for a website should be guided by what you expect in return:
- If you buy a website that looks great but has little content, it will not convert visitors into customers.
- Choosing a website because it looks fancy is ultimately unlikely to convince many customers to part with their cash.
- Choosing a web designer who does not understand all that’s needed to create an effective website is not in your best interests. Recent studies show that only 10% of visitors were interested in how a site looked.
Location is of little importance with the internet. Skype, email, VOIP, cloud computing have all opened up the world of web design.
Make sure you choose a web designer based on what they can do for your business, and what you will get in return.
It’s all about marketing
If you want to see a return on your investment you need a web designer who understands internet marketing.
A good web designer:
- understands that you expect a return on your investment
- takes their time to get to know your product or service
- understands what your customers are looking for
- sells your solution to a visitor’s need
- creates websites that conform to the latest best practices
Without understanding how a website must be designed to convert visitors to customers, it’s easy to decide on a web designer by cost and looks alone.
Creating a web page is easy. Designing one that gets you business takes more time and effort.
Best practices show that all of the following are important in creating a successful website.
Your website should :
- immediately show what you do as soon as a visitor lands on your page
- be user-friendly and easy to navigate
- target the right audience
- show you understand the visitor’s problem
- have quality content to convince a visitor to become a customer
- have a solution tailored to them
- have an easy path to purchasing your product/service
- have images that support content, not dominate it
- be easy to use on all devices (e.g. PC, iPad, mobile)
- be found by the search engines, Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- and more
Web Design Bathurst
Don’t limit yourself to a local Web Designer. Widen your options and choose one that you feel will market your business to sell.
At Backbone Web Designs we want to help you make the right investment choice. We want you to understand the basics of good design, and what your investment can do for you.
Most small businesses don’t realise the marketing that is involved. They just think of a website as something ‘technical’ to be left to the website designer.
We want you to understand what it takes to make a successful website.
You can have a FREE consultation, where everything will be explained. No jargon – just plain English.
Don’t put your money into a black hole. Inform yourself. Look after your investment.
To find out more,