Websites that work, sell your product, target your customer and give you a return on your investment
Your website should look appealing and professional. But it’s also essential for it to be an on-line marketing tool. It needs to continue to give you a return on your investment.
We’ll make sure that your website:
- markets your product/service to the right audience
- understands your audience needs, problems and solutions
- converts visitors into customers through engaging and compelling text
- is the right investment for your business
Your website is there to grow your business
We understand that when you invest in your website, you expect to see a return on your hard earned money.
Your website is your on-line marketing. It’s there to help your business grow, so it needs to perform as well as look good.
For that to happen, you need a web designer with an understanding and background in marketing, business and I.T.
We approach web design the same way you should when marketing your own services. By:
- highlighting your strengths and how you are different than your competitors
- convincing consumers that you have what they need
- promoting your solution to their problem
- giving them an easy path to accessing your product or service
You need a competitive edge. You need to stand out from your competition.
Get the right advice up-front before you part with your money
Anyone can create a website and call themselves a web designer.
This makes it hard for you to choose a good web designer and get an effective website.
Many businesses choose a website by how it looks or how much it costs. Some think spending a little more on an image slider will do the trick.
Images need to be appealing but they must be backed up by good copywriting.
We don’t talk jargon. We’ll explain everything to you like a human being. We’ll make sure you understand:
- the different features being offered and if they will help your business grow
- the importance of understanding consumer psychology
- what SEO means to you
- what needs to be done to come up in search results by Google and your visitors
- how much you really need to invest to get the results you’re looking for
- how to analyse and measure the success of your website
- your options going forward – so your website remains competitive
You can create a basic website in 15 minutes. But by getting the right advice on which tools and techniques make sense for your business, you can have a website that performs well.
You need someone who understands internet marketing and consumer behaviour. Get in touch with us now to better understand your choices.
Creating a web page is easy. Designing one that gets you business takes more time and effort.
Best practices show that all of the following are important in creating a successful website.
Your website should :
- immediately show what you do as soon as a visitor lands on your page
- be user-friendly and easy to navigate
- target the right audience
- show you understand the visitor’s problem
- have quality content to convince a visitor to become a customer
- have a solution tailored to them
- have an easy path to purchasing your product/service
- have images that support content, not dominate it
- be easy to use on all devices (e.g. PC, iPad, mobile)
- be found by the search engines, Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- and more
We want you to understand your choices and to invest wisely. Your website should work hard to market your business. We:
- get to know your business so we can highlight your strengths and differences – we make you stand out from your competition
- understand your potential customers and market profile – so you can offer them what they are looking for
- target the people who are more likely to buy from you – so you can get more leads/sales
- don’t talk jargon – we simply take care of the technology for you
- want you to understand the advice we give you – so you are confident your investment is being managed wisely
Work on your website shouldn’t stop when it goes live
By monitoring your website you can see how people found you. You can see what pages they stayed on, which they left soon after arriving, and much more.
Consumer behaviour is unpredictable. You’ll only get the best results by looking at what worked well, and what needs improving.
It’s vital to use this information and continuously make changes.
Backbone Web Designs use these practices and ongoing analysis to create an effective website for your business.
Invest wisely. Understand your options.
You dont have to spend a fortune. What you invest should depend on the returns you expect.
We want our customers to be happy, and to tell their friends about us. That’s why we make sure you understand what you are getting, and how we expect it to work for you.
Don’t get confused by the volume of offerings out there. Call us now and make sure you get a website that sells your business.